Dr. Jose' Rodriguez in Acuna

LiseScarlett
on 8/23/07 3:45 am - Fox Island, WA
Hi all, has anyone had a Lap Band by Dr. Jose' Rodriguez? If so, what was your experience like? How was the surgeon, the staff and the clinic? Did you have any complications? How was the three hour car ride from San Antonio to Acuna? Were you able to locate a doctor in the USA who would do follow ups and/or fills for you? Thanks all!

rnangieo
on 8/31/07 3:23 am
I am having lap-band with Dr. Rodriguez on Sept. 27. I have personally met 3 people that have had surgery with him and did not have one bad thing to say. They said that the hospital was nothing fancy, but it was very, very clean and everyone was super nice. I have located a physician in Overland Park, KS who will do fills for Dr. Rod. at 100.00 per fill under flouro (250.00 initially I believe for flouro). The only thing that I am nervous about is the possibilty of having complications..my insurance doesn't cover WLS at all, so unless I have a surgeon at home who will get creative billing codes, then I could get stuck with the out of pocket costs. Still, it's all worth it for me. A friend and I are both having surgery with Dr. Rod on the same day. I wish you luck!
aubreyr
on 10/2/07 8:28 am - lubbock, TX
I was just checking to see how things went with your surgery with Dr. Rodriguez.  please let me know.  Thanks
Stefanie Bailey RN
BSN RNFA ...

on 9/2/07 12:36 pm - Bandera, TX
Dr. Rod performed my and my best friends band nearly 5 years ago. Contact me and I am willing to share.
sewnmouse
on 10/7/07 1:48 pm - amarillo, TX
I am having surgery Oct 11th.  I was just told that it will now be with a new band by Johnson and Johnson.  Have you heard anything about that? Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views