WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO SOME ONE WHO HAD LAP BAND IN MEXICO

wmcbuild
on 8/5/07 7:15 am - Celebration, FL
Any ref on a good doctor?
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/07 1:15 pm
I was banded by Andres Betancourt and I'm doing great.
levans
on 8/8/07 9:55 am - Fairfield, TX
I can't reccomnd the doc I used because of SooooMANY reasons but I can say don't bring your cell phone to call home I had my lapband done in Mexico and had to say 17 days because of my husband leak from RNY and I got my bill today $632.34 OMG the roaming/ long distance roam chargewas not covered in my nationwide plan from cellularone...BECAREFUL...this less expensive surgery has cost me and my family SO much....I do feel blessed to have made it out a live...poor but ALIVE....Lori Evans
princessgiggles
on 8/9/07 9:38 am - Sharpsburg, GA
Who was your doctor, so I can stay away from him, and what hospital?
duffydog
on 8/13/07 10:49 am
Hi, I had my surgery with Dr Aceves in Mexciali, Mexico. All went well & I was very pleased with him & his staff. I was also nervous about going to Mexico but glad that I did. My surgery was 7/28 & I am down about 13 lbs!! The hospital is very nice & my huband got to stay in the room with me. Dr Aceves & Dr Campos are very caring & take the time to go over all issues with you! I am planning to back to them for my fills!
M. Chap
on 8/14/07 1:56 pm - alhambra, CA
FatManWalking
on 8/15/07 4:10 pm - Deep in the Heart of, TX
RNY on 12/11/06 with
I was very pleased with the entire experience with Dr. Joya. JP
Brooke28
on 8/18/07 4:59 am - winnipeg, Canada
I had RNY, not lap band but my doctor performs a lot of lap bands and my experience was amazing. I went to Dr. Rumbaut in Monterrey at the Obesity centre of monterrey.  He is more expensive than some other doctors in Mexico but I felt that he was the best.  I came from Canada for the surgery and received better care than I ever could have here.  If you have some questions or want to know more about how everything with them was like, feel free to contact me.
Barbara H.
on 8/21/07 8:17 am - La Mirada, CA
 Kuri Santiago in TJ is wonderful.  My granddaughter had her band done by him at 16.  His staff is great.   Good Luck

Idaho Bandito
on 8/23/07 4:55 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views