Hey guys! It's been a long time!

bonnied
on 8/4/07 5:57 am - St. Albans, VT
Hi everyone! I have not posted in like a year or something! I still occasionally look around at what's going on here at OH, and just wanted to say hi! It's been 26 months since my lap RNY with Dr. Rumbaut, and I would still do it again! I wish you all the best on your journey, wherever it may take you! Bonnie
NeedHelp
on 8/23/07 1:10 am - Rockford, IL
Hey Bonnie, i was just stopping by to see if anyone was on from a year or more ago and sure enough you popped up. Goad to here all is well for you. Kim M.
bridgetok
on 8/24/07 11:01 am - Sanford, NC
Hey Bonnie! Good to see you!  Steve and I reached 500 lbs lost with the help of DR Rumbaut.  It's been an amazing journey.  I haven't been on in several months myself.  But I need to reconnect, since I've gained a few pounds.  But I have a great excuse, we're expecting #3! Bridget
baytraci
on 8/28/07 2:49 am - Dundee, FL

Congratulations to Bridget and Steve on your weight loss and on the new baby!!!! That is awesome!  I am so happy for you both. Please keep us updated on the progress with the pregnancy. I am sure there are others who will be curious as to weight gain/loss, etc. with pregnancy following RNY.  I too have not been on in a long time. It seems like after you have lost the weight you feel like you don't need the support anymore but then you come on find that there are those that need your advice so I am going to try harder to get on and be here for those people. I am down from (highest weight of 299) to 145lbs now. I feel awesome! I flucuate two or three pounds but pretty much keep it between 145 and 150. And that is the right weight for me at 5"8".  Again, please keep us updated and it is great to hear from you. P.S. Great article on Dr. R's site!!!! Hugs, Traci Baylon

bridgetok
on 8/28/07 3:06 am - Sanford, NC

Hey Traci!  Good to see you!  I'm doing well withthe pregnancy, although I've gained almost 20 pounds.  I think after losing 200, my body wanted to make sure I had reserves for the baby.  It's AWESOME to be pregnant and a normal weight.  You can actually tell I'm having a baby and not just fat.  I was over 350 lbs when pregnant with my other kids and just looked more swollen than usual.  I am considered high risk, however, so I go to the OB every 2 weeks.  For now.  If he sees I can maintain my vitamin levels, he will put me back at every 4 weeks.  Here is my 10 week pregnant belly shot! http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/bridgetok/10_weeks.JPG Bridget

PS - 145 is an AWESOME weight!  I'm almost as tall as you but only got down to 168 lbs.  

baytraci
on 8/28/07 6:27 am - Dundee, FL
That is awesome! You look so cute!  Are the kids excited about having a new baby in the house? Since you already have one of each what do you want now?? I just can't get over how much of a change there is in Steve. Amazing! I wish I could go to Texas for the reunion of Dr. R patients next month but I am going on a Cruise out of Fort Lauderdale and won't get bac****il Thursday evening the 20th and would have to fly out the next day to go to Texas and there is just no way! I know they are all going to have an awesome time! I would love to be there. I hope someone takes tons of pictures and posts them. Areyou two going??? Take care and talk to you soon. Traci
bridgetok
on 8/28/07 7:42 am - Sanford, NC
No, I'm not going but it would be awesome.  Too bad I no longer live in Ft Lauderdale, we could have had lunch! Bridget
Valerie5980
on 11/6/07 9:44 am - Lee, FL
Hi Bridget! This is Valerie, I met you and Steve a few days after your surgery while you were at the motel. You both look fantastic!!! It's been a incredible journey for me as well! I now weigh 170 lbs, have two horses and go riding, have gotten my photography in local galleries, and life has changed in more ways then I can count! I have the chance to go back to Mexico with a lady getting the lapband surgery with Dr. Rumbaut. We will probably be there January 2-6th. I am so exited to see Dr. Rumbaut and staff again, and to see Monterrey again! I would love to get back in touch with you, is there any personal messaging where I could send you my E-mail and phone #? Hope we can get back in touch....Valerie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views