Only 20 Days Dr Valencis & Dr Aguirre

Laura N.
on 7/9/07 4:17 pm
I just wanted to share that I am so excited that I just can't stand it . 20 Days till surgery.
bizzyjan
on 7/9/07 10:47 pm - augusta, GA
Hi, Laura! I get banded on July 31 w/Dr. Valencia. I'm pretty excited, too! Jan
jen54106
on 7/10/07 4:05 am
I'm getting the open RYN 8/4 with DR Aguirre in Ensenada! How exciting for everyone! Does anyone know if he has more than one apartment? I do belivei I'm scheduled for 8/7 thru 8/11.
Eggface
on 7/10/07 4:49 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
He has two apartments. I have a pic of the apartment on my blog http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/06/sotb-surgery-list.html if you are interested. Both apartments are almost identical (size, etc.) with a few furniture variations. Very clean, nice, and safe (the miltary police station is right next door BTW) Congrats on your upcoming surgery! ~Michelle
CollieMac
on 7/13/07 8:25 am - Lanham, MD
I just wanted to say "I LOVE YOU." Reading your posts and seeing your page really puts me at ease. Thank you for all the questions you've answered and tips you've given. We really appreciate it. -CollieMac
Eggface
on 7/13/07 3:46 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Thank you for your sweet comments CollieMac. I remember last year reading every profile, post and page I could find of people who had been SOTB for surgery. So since now I've been there, done that, and have the t-shirt LOL I like to help if I can. Your day will be here before you know it. Can't wait to hear all your WOW moments!! ~Michelle
neisha =.
on 7/12/07 11:14 am - shawnee, OK
Hi Jennifer! I am 3 weeks post op with Dr. Aguirre and doing fabulous! I am down 26 pounds and no one can believe I have just had a major surgery! Go to my profile, I kept a journal while I was there and you might find some of the info very helpful, especially since it was just a few weeks ago. The apartment is so cute. I wanted to bring it home with me. You will love Dr. A and the rest of the rest of the team. They are so caring. Best wishes, Neisha
Traci L.
on 7/12/07 8:55 am - Henderson, NY
YIPPEE!!! Best of luck to you! Traci
CollieMac
on 7/13/07 8:19 am - Lanham, MD
YAY for you! Don't forget to document every step of your journey. Best wishes to you. -CollieMac
M. Chap
on 7/13/07 2:19 pm - alhambra, CA
Hello, Me too! My surgery date is 7/17/07 with Dr. Owens in tj. Four days on liquid deit and is going okay, better than I expected. Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views