Questions:

CollieMac
on 7/3/07 2:18 am - Lanham, MD
I am still contemplating having my surgery in Mexico towards the end of the year. This is a BIG DEAL, considering that I'm going out of the country to do so. When corresponding with my surgeon via email, what type of questions should I ask? What type of questions did you ask before going through with it? Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks in advance. -CollieMac
Eggface
on 7/3/07 3:01 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Hi Collie Mac, Here's a link to the typical questions people ask of their surgeon: http://www.obesityhelp.com/content/questionstoaskyoursurgeon.html I'd just pick and choose the Q's you feel you need to know about. ~Michelle P.S. Regardless of where you have it this is a big deal
CollieMac
on 7/3/07 4:32 am - Lanham, MD
Ooh thanks so much. I think that just about covered everything under the sun minus a few personal questions. Thanks again.
M. Chap
on 7/13/07 2:14 pm - alhambra, CA
Hi, I'm having my surgery on 7/17/07 with Dr. Owens from San Pedro, Ca but the surgery will be perform in TJ. All post op follow ups will be done in the state so I wouldn't have to cross the border for adjustments. American doctor TJ price. Amy
BeeHappe
on 7/25/07 3:18 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
What doctor are you considering? This is a BIG DEAL and it takes the right person to do this!! Only you know if it is right for you. Ask as many questions as possible. If the doctor gets anoyed with all the questions, find a new doctor. They should be willing to tell you everything. Good luck and let us know which doctor you are talking too. Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views