Has anyone used Dr. ...

dancing
on 6/22/07 4:45 pm
Has anyone used Dr. Zapata in Monterrey? Thanks ! Surgery scheduled July 17th.
Nathan H.
on 6/28/07 3:47 am
I had three surgeons, which was kind of cool (I doubt you get that in the US very often). Dr Zapata was one of them. He speaks very fluent english. Do you know which clinc you are going to? What proceedure? I had the fobi pouch and was at Clinica Vitro. I would be happy to share everything I know. What hotel are you staying at? If at the Hampton Inn, I would research a little and find a better one. It is nice because it is located next to two malls and a movie theater with english movies, and has a pharmacy. It is bad because it is at least 30+ min to anything else and the "shuttle service" is basically unusable. The shuttle is only available, maybe, if you schedule it 2 days in advance and after 7am. It is a pain. The pool is small (not that you can swim, but my wife could have). The breakfast is so so, though on Tue-Thur they have a "****tail" hour where they serve light fair and beer and soda. Again, all stuff that I couldn't use, but my wife could. Let me know what you have going on and I would be happy to share more.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views