after surgery in ensenada

Zena L.
on 6/22/07 5:19 am
Hi, I am having surgery with Dr. Aguirre in August. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they stayed in Mexico longer than what Dr. Aguirre required. I'm debating about whether or not I should stay an extra week in a hotel in case I have a problem. For those who have already been through it, is it necessary to stay longer? Does anyone know if Dr. Aguirre will let me stay a few extra days in the apt and just charge extra for it?
Traci L.
on 6/22/07 8:19 am - Henderson, NY
I don't see why her wouldn't let you stay in the apt... just ask Rosella. I'd stay as long as you can, personally... wish I had! Take care! Traci
Laura N.
on 6/22/07 9:53 am
Rosella is no longer with Dr Aguirre, she ha moved to Calfornia for school, but I can tell you that Dr A, had offered me extra days in the apartment if I wanted to stay. I do not remember the price, but think it was 85.00 per day. What day is your surgery, mine is teh 30th of july. Laura
Traci L.
on 6/23/07 12:57 am - Henderson, NY
Woah! I didn't know Rosella wasn't there any more!!! What's she going to school for?
Zena L.
on 6/23/07 3:04 am
Hi Laura, my surgery is scheduled for Aug. 14th. I can't wait. You will probably be back by the time I get there. I wish you the best!
Eggface
on 6/24/07 3:48 am - Sunny Southern, CA
I'm sure if either of Dr. A's two apartments are available he would happily allow you to rent them extra days. The apartment is very comfortable and definitely the way to go if you can. Congrats on your surgery in August. I have a bunch of stuff on my profile and personal blog that might help you specific to Dr. A, Ensenada, etc. Feel free to take a look ~Michelle
neisha =.
on 6/25/07 8:55 pm - shawnee, OK
Hey Amanda, I am currently still in Ensenada. I had surgery on Wednesday and am doing so wonderful! I leave this a.m. I really should have stayed a day or two longer but Ruben said my flight itenerary was correct so I booked my flight. When I got here and wanted to change it the airlines were going to charge me almost $800!!!!! I got here on a Tuesday and am leaving on a Tuesday. Stay as long as you can. I would advise at least staying a couple of days longer than me. Medically it is okay for me to leave but I am having to have my staples to removed@ home. Ensenada is great and you will want to stay and enjoy it some. If the apt. isn't available, the hotel they reccommend is just about $60 a night. I'd stay. I will be updated my site tomorrow so go there and see everything I have to say about Ensenada and Dr. Aguirre and his staff. It has been a great experience. Plus if you have any questions, go straight to Dr. Aguirre with him. He wants our calls and emails. Best wishes, Neisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views