Night Sweats

baytraci
on 6/20/07 3:28 am - Dundee, FL
I am now 15 months post-op and for the past several months I have been having horrible night sweats! It is horrible. I wake up in the middle of the night with the sheets soaking wet. It is horrible. It drives my hubby insane! I knew I was not going through menopause because I had a hysterectomy when I was 29 (was not something I wanted to do) so I had to figure out what was causing it. I have finally narrowed it down to too much sugar/carbohydrates. On days when I eat too many carbs, the sweats are worse! If I don't eat anything with sugar and keep my carbs low, I don't sweat. Whew.....at least now I know!!!!!!! Hugs! Traci Baylon 281/145/139
neisha =.
on 6/25/07 8:59 pm - shawnee, OK
interesting to know. Of course you know I'm still here but I have been sweating so much at night since the surgery. I'm cool but wake up so damp from sweat! I bet it is my body rejecting the build up of sugar and carbs in my system! Of course I forgot to bring my protein mix with me so alot of the calories (what few there are) are in the form of carbs. This will all change when I get home. Later, Neisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views