cost of self pay in mexico

Moe_S
on 6/13/07 3:42 am - Bellflower, CA
I was hoping someone could help me with a recomendation for a good doctor in mexico for gastric bypass and was wondering how much it cost with every thing. I thought I was getting a date for surgery in the states but at the last minute my insurance company found an excemption on my policy it's not covered even if medicaly nesesary. Please Help, Thanks in advance
bigred_z
on 6/13/07 9:16 am - Independence, KY
VSG on 11/16/12
I recommend Dr Armando Joya. My band was *K all inclusive. I thing the RNY is about 12K all inclusive. Good luck. Btw his all inclusive program includes airfare, many packages do not. The hotel is gorgeous. Lori
Eggface
on 6/14/07 3:12 am - Sunny Southern, CA
I went to Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada, MX. I would recommend him to my dearest relative. Last year the cost was $10,200 (+$800 to stay in the Dr.'s apartment 9 days with private nursing visits for 4 days.) I had open RNY. Here is his OH page with patient reviews: http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+Alejandro+Aguirre+lcp.html ~Michelle
Jennifer W.
on 6/17/07 12:47 am - Kimberly, OR
Thanks for responding! When you made your decision to use Dr Valencia, how far out did you have to wait for your surgery date? Is he highly booked with patients right now? I am going to apply for financing. If I am approved for the entire balance, I am going to set a date. Jen
Laura N.
on 6/19/07 6:49 pm
I am having surgery on July 30th in Ensenada with Dr Aguirre & Dr Valencia. Dr Aguirre has always dont the procedure open & Dr Valencia is teaching Dr Aguirre the laproscopic way. They will both be doing my surgery. The cost is $12,500 That includes a ride from the airport in SanDeigo to Ensenada. 7 Days in Dr. Aguirres apartment. Good luck to you. Laura
aroseisarose
on 6/21/07 5:42 am - utica, NY
I'm new to this forum. I'm also having surgery with Dr. Valencia, but I'm having it done in Tijuana. My husband is a little nervious about Mexico but he was impressed with Dr. Valencia's credentials so he agreed. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views