Dr. Quiroz in Tijuana

Janel B
on 5/27/07 1:19 am - Oakley, CA
I am scheduled to have a lbl with Dr. Q. in mid July............I do feel comfortable with him. We've spoken on the phone, and I've spoken to his staff many times. I've also talked to alot of people who've had their surgeries with him, and have heard all good things....... ...so, my question is, have you heard of him, or had surgery with either him, or any of his staff at Cosmed? (Dr. Fuentes & Dr. Calcoa). If so, please share your experience, whether good or bad. Thanks!
Eggface
on 5/27/07 6:30 am - Sunny Southern, CA
I had RNY with Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada and he recommends Dr. Quiroz at Cosmed for plastics. That says a lot!!! Dr. A is awesome and so is his staff so I can imagine Dr. Quiroz must be one of the best. Best of luck! ~Michelle
Eggface
on 5/27/07 6:32 am - Sunny Southern, CA
If you haven't spotted Dr. Quiroz's OH page here's a link to it: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/plastic+surgeon+reviews+Alejandro+Quiroz+dhdk.htm l Hope this helps, ~Michelle
Bellina925
on 6/9/07 1:17 am - Margate, FL
Thats funny that you post about this topic. As I am almost ever on this board anymore. The thing is that I to am looking into Cosmed for the rest of my plastics. I want to know all that I can about Dr Q &as well as Dr F have you met with them in person???? I go On a site called PSJ Do you know if it if not here is the link: http://www.plasticsurgeryjourneys.com/index.php There are many posts about Cosmed Dr Q Dr F etc..... Look in the fourm Mexico Hope this helps? So anyone out there with info to share PLease Post & Janel If you dont mind Can we keep in touch Maype you can answer a lot of my ??????? Thanks
M. Chap
on 6/12/07 1:16 pm - alhambra, CA
What is lbl?
Rockne
on 6/13/07 2:42 pm - South Orange County, CA
LBL ~ Lower Body Lift. Rock
TheGh0st
on 8/3/07 3:58 am - Kansas City, KS
Questions, Questions, Questions, So how did it go? Was Dr Q as good as you hoped? What about the facility? How much did it cost? I'm scheduled to have a extended tummy tuck in KS for 8K but would like a LBL instead only I can't afford the 13K they are charging for that. Any info would be appreciated - Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views