Wondering about DR AQUIRRE

jen54106
on 5/20/07 6:24 am
I would like any info pertaining to surgury with DR Aquirre in Ensenada, Mexico, for the RYN... Good or bad, please let me know
bren202
on 5/20/07 11:23 am
Hi, Dr. Aguirre is a wonderful doctor. I was there 2 years ago with my brother and he did great and lost 120 lbs. I am going again next week on the 24th with my son for the same surgery. The city is beautiful, clean and safe. The apartment he provides with the package price is clean, well equiped and very close to the hospital. If you decide on Dr. Aguirre you won't regret it. I have never heard one bad thing about him. His staff is friendly and very helpful. They bend over backwards to make your stay pleasant. The hospital is clean and modern. bren
Laura N.
on 5/20/07 1:02 pm
Hi I am having Laproscopic surgery on July 30th W/ Dr Aguiree & Dr Valencia. For the last year & a half I have researched Dr Aguiree, I he is the chioce I have made. If you go to his page on this site & then go to patient reviews you will see alot of great peoplw who have used him with their comments. Even though I am pre-op I am sure you will be as happy as I am to be using him. Good luck to you. Laura
Eggface
on 5/20/07 11:10 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Best. Dr. EVER!! Seriously. He and his staff are amazing. Feel free to PM me with any Q's and take a look in my profile for a review and more info. I'm 11 months down -116, off all meds, no more sleep apnea, no more high BP, no more acid reflux. I would recommend him to my dearest relative. Here's his OH page with patient reviews: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+testimonials+Alejandro+Aguirre+ lcp.html Hope this helps, ~Michelle
Traci L.
on 5/21/07 1:55 am - Henderson, NY
An absolutely wonderful doctor and man! I loved Dr. Aguirre and Dr. Vega. They were great (both times... see my profile for details). The hospital was extremely clean and everyone goes out of their way to make you comfortable. I give him my highest recommendation. You'll be in great hands! Traci PS Feel free to PM me with any questions!
jen54106
on 5/21/07 2:40 am
Thanks so much! I'll be reading your profiles today :) I've been working here in the states with Midwest Bariatrics to get the Rouxen Y, but my insurance company refuses to cover it. There's no way I can afford $34000 for a surgery! I was in contact with one Dr. in Accuna, Mexico and he only charges 12000 but his experience is no where near Dr Aquirres'. I've emailed him and asked if he could provide more info, pricing, etc... So I can't wait to hear back from him!
neisha =.
on 5/29/07 9:14 am - shawnee, OK
Jennifer, I thought I had responded to you but looking back , I guess I didn't. I am scheduled with Dr. A on the 20th of June. Stay in contact with me and I will keep you posted. Thus far he has contacted me by phone twice and we have emailed each other 5 or 6 times. Just hearing his voice puts me at ease. But of course, I still get anxious at times. Best wishes with your decision, Neisha
jen54106
on 6/4/07 5:43 am
Well, I've talked to the DR twice now, and I believe I'm flying down there in August! I'm just waiting for the bank loan to go through and I'll be all set. How exciting... Do they want you up and walking a couple days after the surgery? lol... I'd really like to site see while I'm there. My sister had the surgery done here in the states adn by day 5 post op she was at the mall putting around. I'm a little dissapointed that I'll have an eight inch vertical scar
TracyW
on 6/4/07 12:45 pm - Spring, TX
Dr Aguirre and his staff as well as the Hospital are great... I have quite a bit of info on my profile from my experience... Tracy
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/07 12:47 pm - Springfield, OR
It's been almost a month since you posted with wonder about Dr. Aguirre. I have to say that I was very very pleased and have no regrets about going to him for this surgery. The hospital was under renovation when I was there in Feb. of '06 but was clean. I was well taken care of before surgery, after surgery and durring the whole 14 days I was there. Please visit my profile and checkout the hospital review there. I have two reviews posted. One for a local doctor here in Oregon whom I met just recently when I had complications with adhesions from a previous surgery and the other review is for Dr. Aguirre. Dr. Aguirre has performed surgery on 3 of my family members (including myself). My twin sister was the first to go to him for open RNY. Then I went. Then my aunt. We all had great experience with Dr. Aguirre and his staff. I do hope we are talking about the same doctor. I just noticed yours is spelled with a Q instead of G. Might just have been a typo but then again, maybe there is a Doctor AQUIRRE.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views