Finally settled in!

bridgetok
on 5/19/07 3:59 am - Sanford, NC
Hey everyone! Moving is a PITA! Seriously! It took us from February to now to finally get settled. And we're not even fully unpacked. But I'll stop complaining now. How is everyone? I went to weigh myself yesterday and found out my scale broke in the move. I figure I've had to lose 10 lbs just from packing and unpacking. I guess I'll find out when I get a new scale. Does anyone else still track your menus? My husband is past goal and I think he needs to start using fitday again. He swears he's getting enough protein but I don't think he is. He's down to 188 lbs and at 6'2" I think that's too skinny! Alright, I'm back, I'll start posting again. I'm surprised they even have high speed internet here in the backhill, or deep woods, or whatever you want to call it, lol. Bridget
baytraci
on 5/20/07 5:38 am - Dundee, FL
Hi Bridget! I am so happy to hear that you guys are finally settled in and that you will be posting again. How are you and your family doing? What part of NC did you guys move to? Do you have any other family up there? I am down to 145 now and I think that I am not going to go any futher because I have been here for about two months now. I would be happy to stay at this weight. I would be even happier to be able to build up some muscle. Everyone says that I am too bony. It's just that I don't have any muscle on me. So that is my next goal. But I hate to excericise!! Great to have you back! Hugs, Traci Baylon
bridgetok
on 5/26/07 3:47 am - Sanford, NC
Hey Traci! 145 is just amazing! Congrats to you! I bet you feel exceptional. We moved to Sanford, NC. It's smack in the middle of the state. It's very pretty out here and definately slower paced than FL. We're very happy here. I don't think the old Steve and Bridget would have the courage to pick up, sell our home, get a new job and move; let alone to physical stamina to do it. This surgery has changed our lives in so many ways. Bridget
Idaho Bandito
on 5/25/07 5:04 pm
Bridget, I agree that moving is a major PITA. Hopefully you will be all settled very soon you can kick back and relax. Well, I am writing about something much more exciting than your move, and it is about the recent photo's you sent to Cathy Pickren of you and your husband before surgery with Dr. Rumbaut and then the recent photo of the two of you. I am the other patient coordinator for Dr. Rumbuat and when Cathy shared those photo's with me, I was so amzed at the change in both of you. You don't even resemble the same pre surgery patients! Anyway, I just wanted to stiop in and say hello and give you both a great big for a spectacular sucess with your weight loss.. I know Dr. Rumbaut and the entire Mexico team will be happy to see your results too! Thanks for sharing! Congratulations to both of you!!! Brigitte, Patient Coordinator Obesity Surgery Center of Monterrey Dr. Roberto Rumbaut Dr. Francisco Trevino
bridgetok
on 5/26/07 3:52 am - Sanford, NC
Thanks Birgitte! I show those photos to everyone. I'm so proud of what we've accomplished. I should probably post them here, so everyone can see what can be achieved with the help of weight loss surgery. Bridget January 2006 the week of surgery w/Dr Rumbaut: http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/bridgetok/dr_rumbaut.jpg May 2007 a combined loss of just about 500 lbs: http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/bridgetok/back_deck.jpg
Eggface
on 5/26/07 8:33 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Bridget, What an awesome transformation!! Congratulations to you and your DH!!! ~Michelle
bridgetok
on 5/26/07 10:34 am - Sanford, NC
Thank you Michelle!!! B
NeedHelp
on 8/23/07 1:15 am - Rockford, IL
Bridget, my husband and I have followed your journey's for about a year plus now.  I stop by this site once every couple of months and always look for your new pictures.  You two look so fabulous and I am so happy for you.  I am sure like most of us you would do it again in a heartbeat.   Congratulations on just a beautiful transformation.  You should be so proud.  I am so poud of you two.  Kim M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views