It's been way too long...

Lorraine Wentz
on 4/23/07 10:43 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
I have been extremely bad about getting on here and seeing how everyone is doing and posting as well. I feel horrible. I hope all of you are well and I hope that the number of people having surgery and saving their lives is moving up steadily!!! I am chicken with it's head cut off. Ever since my daughter was born, I've relinquished the rest of my mind to motherhood. I love it though!!! I had my surgery in August 2005. So far I've lost 214 pounds so far. I was naughty and got preggo when I was 8 months out! I lost 40 pounds in the first trimester, but had a hiatus from losing for the second two trimesters. I dropped a bunch right after my daughter was born, but am now sitting still at 218. I have 48 pounds to go till goal. It's hard going now. The surgery only does so much on it's own before you have to start working with it to get the last stretch of weight off and keep it off. I'm working on it!! Again, I hope all is well with everyone!!! Big Hugs! Lorraine 432/218/...170
baytraci
on 4/25/07 7:08 am - Dundee, FL
Hi Lorraine: It is so good to hear from you. How is the baby doing???? I am very happy to hear that you are doing well. And don't worry, you will eventually drop the extra weight. I mean my gosh....look how far you have come so far. Unbelievable!! Not very many people post in SOTB anymore. Sometimes there will be days between posts. It's not like it was last year. But the ones that do post on here now are great. I try to answer any that I can. I miss the old ones too. Like Bridget. She was always so active on this site updating all the time on how she and her husband were doing. But the last I heard from her she was moving to North Carolina. Hopefully she'll be back on soon. I was always told that once you lose the weight you pretty much forget about the site but the important thing that everyone needs to remember is that this is for life. And everyone needs continuous support. Even after they have met their goal. Please stay in touch and keep us updated on how you are doing! Hugs!! Traci Baylon 281/147/139
Eggface
on 4/27/07 3:49 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Nice to see you posting again Lorraine. Congratulations on the birth of your baby! Last year when I was beginning my journey your profile was so helpful. Thanks and glad you are back! ~Michelle
Robbin
on 5/6/07 7:33 am - OK
same with me...Lorraine was such an inspiration to me during my long wait. She is just an I loved hearing from the post ops before my surgery. It was so helpful. I went to Mexico and had surgery on Jan 29th and am down 52 pounds so far. Would do it again in a heart beat...love love love it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views