Leaving

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/07 3:44 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I will be leaving in the am to go to Puerto Vallarta! I had my RNY there with Dr Joya 12 months ago!! I will be doing some sightseeing with my hubby, and on Thursday March 15th I will be having an endoscope done with Dr Joya, because I am still having food issues, cant eat anything dense and I throw up just about everyday if I do try to eat. I have lost 100 pounds and the weight loss stopped Oct 2006 - 7 months after the RNY. So hopefully Dr will have some answers and I can have some resolution to this matter. Ill be thinking about you all and OH!!
SonjaS
on 3/10/07 2:31 am - Los Angeles, CA
Good luck , hope you are taken care of with much success. Have a wonderful vacation as well. Congrats on your weight loss. Sonja
kerryf
on 3/11/07 7:45 am - paris, TX
Hey...May be I will see you. Will your procedure be a day procedure? I fly in on Friday 3/16! I am excided and nervous all at one time.....Good look Kerry
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/07 2:20 pm - Phoenix, AZ
hi there I had an endoscope done yesterday, I did have a stricture Dr Joya fixed it and I am MUCHO better!!! Hope you surgery goes well, We will be leaving Sunday. Ask Natalie to call me and maybe we can meet cha on Sat!! She has my number!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views