Scheduled with Dr. Aguirre

bren202
on 3/5/07 11:47 pm
Hi, I just got my son scheduled with Dr. Aguirre. His surgery is May 25th. My brother had surgery with him a couple of years ago, so I know everything will go great. Dr. Aguirre is an amazing doctor and his facilities are top notch. My biggest problem was just convincing my son that it was time to do this, he is of course a little nervous. Since I am a nurse, Dr. Aguirre has offered me the opportunity to observe the surgery. I'm not sure if I can, after all this is my baby! LOL Sad to say his daughter Rosella is no longer working for him, Dr. Aguirre said she is working and going to school in LA. She will really be missed! He really needs someone in his office that speaks english. Best of luck to everyone on their journey to better health!
Eggface
on 3/7/07 7:43 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Dr. A is the best (but you already know that). Prayers and good wishes for your son's surgery. ~Michelle
justaboutkrazy
on 3/8/07 1:28 pm - Pensacola, FL
Dr. A just did my surgery 8 weeks ago. Ive had no problems at all. He is a wonderful person, as is his whole staff. Plz tell them I said hello!! And tell your son congratulations and not to worry. Mary Brake
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views