DR AGUIRRE'S 3 YR POST OP PATIENT

DW
on 2/27/07 10:13 pm - Galveston, TX
I am now 3 years out and I feel amazing, I am out of the depression of feeling fat and helpless (I think that is the worst part) I am living again and I owe it all to this website , our beloved Dr Aguirre, his family, and staff...I lost 100 lbs and gained back 12lbs (which is coming off for this summer), I eat like I did before surgery but much less, I am not missing out on anything, infact I am living my life one again. I just got back from a 16 day cruise for my 15 wedding anniversary, had a blast and only gained 2 lbs......I love my new live Dot -- D W
t.j.59
on 2/28/07 12:18 am - monroe, NC
You go girl! You have done great, especially keeping it off. Pray that I will have great success also. I am to be banded 3-6, my DR. is Aceves in Mexico. 7 days and counting,(including today). Tameria
junipee
on 3/1/07 6:07 am - Kuna, ID
Hi there, I noticed you said you are going to Dr. Aceves 3/6, that is so cool. That is my doctor as well, I just got approved for financing and I am ready to set a date. Are you going alone? Do you mind letting me know how everything goes with your surgery. Some people think it is not safe to go so close to the border but I have researched Dr. Aceves alot and I think it will be fine. Thanks. Juli
justaboutkrazy
on 3/3/07 1:46 pm - Pensacola, FL
HI There...I just saw your post. Congratulations!!! Sounds like you've done great. I just had my surgery with Dr. Aquirre as well Jan. 11. Ive done great too. Lost 51 lbs and nothing makes me sick. Im able to tolerate everything Ive eaten. I just feel like I can eat too much sometimes, but its probably all in my mind. Anyway...just wanted to say hi and keep up the good work!! mary
bonnied
on 3/4/07 10:33 am - St. Albans, VT
You go girl! I remember reading your posts shortly after your surgery, I think. It's people like you that have opened up the doors to a new life for the rest of us by sharing your story, so THANK YOU! You and all the other wonderful people helped me to decide on going south of the border almost 2 years ago, and I do not regret it! Enjoy your new life, you deserve it! Bonnie
Eggface
on 3/5/07 1:26 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Congratulations and Happy Belated Surgiversary!!! I'm a happy patient of the wonderful Dr. Aguirre too. Almost 100 down. No more sleep apnea, no GERD, off all meds, stellar BP and loving life ~Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views