Counting down

jlynntx27
on 2/26/07 4:14 am
RNY on 03/09/07 with
Well I leave March 8 to go see Dr.Joya Doing the pre-op diet yuck. Anyone have any words of wisdom.
baytraci
on 2/27/07 10:11 pm - Dundee, FL
Just stick with it! It will be very beneficial for you and..... you may as well get used to it because after the surgery, it will become a way of life. I wish you the very best of luck and know that my prayers are with you!! Words of Wisdom...................Protein, Protein, Protein!! And......... Vitamins!!!!! Good luck!! Traci Baylon
t.j.59
on 2/28/07 12:26 am - monroe, NC
Stick with it. It's worth it. I am counting down also. Surgery date3-6-2007, with DR ACEVES, Mexico. Believe it or not, my dr only requires a 7 day high protein low carb,however, I am doing liquid fast on my own. I did it a mo. ago and lost 14 lbs. I hope it is as productive this time. Good Luck, and GOD BLESS Tameria
kerryf
on 3/3/07 10:36 am - paris, TX
Jennifer, congrates...I will be going the 16th with Dr Joya also. I am getting very nervous...Wish we would be there at the same time...Let me know how things go and I will say a prayer for you...Kerry
bonnied
on 3/4/07 10:39 am - St. Albans, VT
Words of wisdom? Well, maybe! I know it seems hard to do right now, but reach way down deep and pull that strength out of somewhere, ok? It really and truly is worth it in the end. I was so addicted to food before surgery, that I literally cried during the preop dieting! I also cried for months after surgery because I missed my food so much and I had trouble tolerating anything for a long time. It's funny how things change over time, now I really can look back and laugh. I was able to look back and laugh about 6 months after surgery when I began to be able to eat "normal" foods. Life is good, now, really good. And it will be for you too! I wish you all the best in your surgery! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views