Ds surgery in mexico.

hundredspk
on 2/8/07 12:52 pm - mead, WA
i am looking for a good ds surgeon in mexico. I have been trying to reach dr. ungson who is listed here but i cannot get a response by email or phone. I talked to dr. huacaz today (also listed here) but his price was way higher than i thought it would be.
mikkozoe
on 2/8/07 8:21 pm - Conyers, GA
my doc is wonderful and not badly priced De De La Garza i think if you click on his name under my photo it will take you to his info if not iw ill send it to you if you would like .... Larua
lmsmith
on 2/11/07 2:14 am - Burnaby, Canada
I had mine done by Dr Joya in PV Mexico. His price is $12500.00 including airfare and hotel. You can check his website out at www.drjoya.com Leanne
bigred_z
on 3/5/07 5:13 pm - Independence, KY
VSG on 11/16/12
I had the LB with Dr Joya in PV, Mexico. My cost was 7K, all inclusive. Lori
AnnieZ
on 3/28/07 2:21 pm
VSG on 06/06/07 with
I used Dr. A. Ortiz in August, 2006. As an RN I can tell you his experience was unsurpassed and the surgery and aftercare were better than anything I have had in the states. I would trust him to do any future surgery. Unfortunately, he does not do the sleeve gastrectomy, which I am now leaning toward. (I am unable to find a physician willing to follow me for LapBand fills within a 3-4 hour drive from my home.) If I remember correctly, the cost was $8,500 with me paying for my airfare. Everything else was covered, transportation to his office and back to the airport, the surgical suite, the hotel, etc. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views