First Year Surgiversary!!! :)

Kelli ~.
on 1/26/07 10:46 pm - Atwater, CA
WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I've made through one full year with the Lapband and I am totally stoked with my success. It's been a wonderful year, and I have learned alot about myself. I do have many many issues to contend with, probably will need some therapy to release those pent up emotions but it will be worth it in the long run. The Lapband has been the best decision in my life and I have enjoyed the journey along the way. I was looking back on some pictures the other day, and couldn't believe that just a year ago I was tipping the scales at 370lbs!!!! I didn't even look human, I was like this BLOB of a creature, you can see the sadness in my eyes. Today, 191 lbs lighter, I feel so alive and energetic. I am now breaking out my shell little at a time, going to places I avoided like the plague cause I didn't want to be the star attraction, the blimp on legs walking around the mall or wherever else people were at. Today, I'll be going with a friend of mine to the Modesto Mall, then we are going out to Outback Resturant for the celebration. I'm enjoying my journey, though I know there will be tough times ahead of me, as we all know you gotta take the good with the bad. It's been a great year, and I look forward to the next coming year. I hope to be at my goal weight by this summer, so please keep your fingers crossed for me Good Luck to everyone else, and I want to say what a blessing this board has been to me. I don't always post but I do come on to read, and I am just so encouraged by everyone here, you're my OH Angels!!! Take Care! Kelli 370/179/130 by summer...I hope!!! DOB: 1/27/06 2 fills: April 4cc's, Oct 2.5cc's
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/07 1:01 pm - Phoenix, AZ
congrats to you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?