2 Years Ago Today

TracyW
on 1/24/07 8:35 pm - Spring, TX
Well it is hard to believe that it was 2 years ago today that I had my surgery, it has been the best 2 years of my life. I have lost over 220 lbs and I will never be able to express all that this surgery has given me. I fought the insurance for years and I never really thought that I would ever be able to escape the fat body that I was trapped inside , also I was worried and felt that I would not live another 10 years. I would like to say Thank You to my family for the support and for making this surgery a reality; if it was not for them I would still be trapped. I would like to say Thank You to Dr Aguirre for you saved my life and gave me the tool to break free of that fat body that I was trapped inside of for so many years, also to Rosella and Bambi as well as all the medical team at Cardio Med for all that you did for me. Loosing weight was easy but the last 6 months it has been very hard to keep the weight off, I have gained about 25 lbs and I am finding it very difficult loose again. I will need to focus on the food that I eat and try to get back to the basics because I know that this tool can still work. Thank You to this site and all of you who are my online family, you have been there with me all through this journey, we have some great times and hopefully we will continue to ride this Roller Coaster.... Love You All.... Tracy To my surgery sisters Cindy and GerrAnn you will always have a special place in my heart... I Love Ya'll...
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views