HI EVERYONE

gogeko
on 1/18/07 1:20 am - Palmer, AK
Wow...Its been so long since I have been on here. Just wanted to let you all know I am still around an doing well. I have lost 170 pounds. I think I have reached my maintenence phase now. I stopped losing about a month ago. And thats ok. I wiegh 139. And thats plenty small enough. Much has changed with me. I am getting divorced. It will be final feb 5th. It has nothing to do with the wieght loss. Or in a small way it May, I have more confidence now. My twin sister moved away in sept. Back to oregon. I miss her tremendously. She had to be hospitalize for a calapse in her small intestines last week. Due to scar tissue and the shifting of the intestines due to rapid wieght loss. She is doing well now. But this is a concern any gastric bypass patient May face. I have advanced in my carrer at fred meyers. I am now a 4th grocery pic.(person in charge). And hope to continue on in this career path. I hope everyone else is doing well in their journies. Take care cindy keener
GerrAnn
on 1/23/07 1:14 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Cindy It's getting close to the time for all us old timers to check in again.. I am so happy to see your success with your weight loss!!! OMG you did great.. I think it always helps people who are new to this board to hear the good and the bad of this surgery!!! I am going on 27 yrs of marriage Jan 25th and the weight loss hasn't affected us in one way or another!! But I have so much more energy, confidence, and most of all FUN.. with the weight off.. Now I wish I could go have a nip and tuck here and there.. Well I mean a overhaul.. some places it hangs pretty bad!!! Good luck to you Cindy.. You did awsome!!! GerrAnn 245- 155 Feb 1, 2005
GW
on 1/23/07 10:51 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey GerrAnn! Remember me? You're right, it is time for the old timers to check in! I had my 28th anniversary in December and we have never been better. Ditto on the energy , confidence and FUN! I thank God for this surgery every day! I am now LIVING! Email me sometime. If someone can tell me how to post pics, I will!
GerrAnn
on 1/24/07 5:11 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Well Hello, I could never forget you!! Im glad to hear that you are doing good also!! Wasn't this surgery a blessing!! I will never regret having it. But it is a decision I made that affects me for a life time!! I'm up for the challenge. It has been so long since I posted to my site that I forgot how to do pics.. Good luck getting them posted. I'd love to see the updates!! GerrAnn
GW
on 1/23/07 10:48 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Cindy! I guess we all are checking in tonight! I have't been on here in months! Just not enough time anymore! Glad to hear all is well with you. I read your post above -let me know if you figure it out. I wish I could post some "after" pics! I got down to 124 and but went back to 130 and have stayed there for almost 8 months now. I wear a 4-6 jeans! Can you believe it!!?!?!?!? Let me hear from you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views