Dr jose rodriquez mexico have anyone had him as a surgeon for lapband? thoughts??

misty S.
on 1/9/07 8:20 am
I am wanting to get lapband done very soon in mexico and am researching doctors right now i am wanting to know of your experiences and what do you think of this doctor? and facility? How about transportation from airport to the clinic. Any complications? would you do it again? How much have you lost? I am looking for a doctor i can afford that has a good reputation and I feel is a good doctor. Thanks for your opinions and info.
GrannyLaLa
on 1/9/07 11:09 am - South,, AR
http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+Jose+Rodriguez+jtr.html Is this the surgeon you are asking about? Thought I'd pop over and see if you had gotten any answers yet.
misty S.
on 1/9/07 8:40 pm
yes thats the surgeon i was looking for thanks so much for your help. I think i am going to go with him and try and have it done the last part of febuary. I just am trying to find someone who will do fills that is closer to my town. The closest i have found so far is 300 miles away. Thanks for your help misty
yamen
on 1/22/07 8:25 am - Richmond, TX
I went to Dr. Jose Rodriquez on December the 18 2006. I would strongly reccomend him. It was a nice experience. I am glad I did it. Yamen
Linda S.
on 1/11/07 5:10 am - McAlester, OK
I AM THINKING ABOUT GOING TO MEXICO FOR SURGERY MYSELF. I WILL PROBABLY GET THE LAP BAND SINCE THAT IS CLOSER TO MY BUDGET. THE WEBSITE THAT I CONTACTED I THINK JUST ASSIGNED DR. RODRIQUEZ TO ME. oR VICE VERSA. tHEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD ARRANGE TRAVEL FROM SAN ANTONIO TO THE HOSPITAL AND BACK. www.thebariatricgroup.com WAS WHERE I LOOKED. GOOD LUCK, LINDA
misty S.
on 1/11/07 5:14 am
thanks i went to the web site www.joseband.com and i have surgery set up for 2-26-07 with him. and they do provide transportation to and from san antonio and they also pay for the hotel. I only had to pay for the package and airline tickets the airline tickets were really cheap. Barbra his assistant is very helpful. Good luck with your decison stay in touch. Misty
sherie
on 5/23/07 7:38 am
I was banded on 4-5-2007 hospital and dr rodriguez greattt!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views