Low bmi 4 lapband

Phyll H
on 12/14/06 3:52 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Does anyone the lowest bmi lapband dr in Mexico ? For example around 29 or 30 ? Thanks.........
Cassandra W.
on 12/15/06 11:06 am - West, TX
I don't know for sure. Dr. Curry in Cleveland wrote a post the other day about doing surgery on folks with lower BMI. He thinks it is an excellent idea and is the best of preventative medicine. I also think I have read that the Mexican surgeons will do lower BMI surgery because they don't have to try and get insurance approval. I suggest you contact some surgeons and ask. Cassandra
Phyll H
on 12/15/06 2:31 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Thanks Cassandra !!!!!!!
Maggied
on 12/18/06 9:50 am - Niles, MI
Try Dr.Arturo Rodriguez in Monterrey. I'm having my surgery there this Wednesday. Nervous but excited too.
Phyll H
on 12/18/06 9:56 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Thankyou !!!!!!!!!!!
Idaho Bandito
on 12/27/06 1:31 pm
Hi there, Lower BMI patient's are usually considered for surgery on a case by case basis, meaning your overall health issues are taken into consideration to determine if weight loss surgery will be beneficial for you with regards not only to your weight, but pre exhisting medical issues and co morbidities as well as those that you are pre disposed to from your family history/genetics. With your BMI being only 29 or 30, be very cautious of any surgeon that will offer surgery without question. There are some GREATsurgeons in Mexico. . .jsut do your research. And, ditto on the comment about Dr. Curry in Ohio. I don't know him personally, but have only heard great things about him. He is an active member here and on the main lapband board. You might post a message to him for his advice/opinion. Best of luck to you, Brigitte B. Banded by Dr. Rumbaut 11/23/05 Weight loss of 80 pounds at 1 year post op Very Happy and I love my band!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views