Jeremy and Bridget

Lorraine Wentz
on 12/13/06 11:06 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Just wanted to let you ladies know that you are lookin' damn fine these days! I hope that you are both well and I can't wait to see what we all look like this time next year! Keep on keepin' on girls! Big Hugs! Lorraine
Just Me
on 12/31/06 9:22 am - Happy Place, TN
Hi Lorraine, You probably don't remember me, but thought I would say hey just the same. Congratulations on your new edition. Best Wishes... Absolutely beautiful... both of you.
Ferchie
on 1/8/07 11:44 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hey, Hi, thanks. How are you doing? How is the little one? I don't get here that often anymore, I gotta visit more often and keep up on everyone. smooches - jeremy
vickig
on 4/3/07 9:39 am - CRAWFORD, GA
ohhh snap! ferchie and loraine i've been wondering about the two of you and i find you on the same page!first of all loraine....i don't belive thats you but your personaality gives you away even in pics. whata gal! you look fabulous.. ferchieeee your suposed to have pics on gold cards would love to see more of that ****eating grin of yours i know you must be livin it up! so glad to se you ladieds i can't belive so much time and lbs have gone by. see ya around vickig
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views