Dr. Roberto Rumbaut - please share your experience

Larimer_Tom
on 12/4/06 5:43 am - Fort Collins, CO
It appears as if I will be headed south the have Lap RNY. I plan on using Dr. Rumbaut and would appreciate hearing the good and not so goods experiences anyone has had. My initial information is that he is a top notch surgen. Thanks, Tom
baytraci
on 12/4/06 9:52 am - Dundee, FL
Tom: Briget Kunz and her husband both had the surgery six weeks before I did with doctor Rumbaut. Ask her their opinion. They both had theirs the same day!! And they are both doing great! They have updated their pictures every month. Check out her profile. Talk to you soon!! Traci Baylon
gabriela
on 12/8/06 11:47 pm - MI
Hi I had surgery with Dr. Rumbaut also this year on June 7th. It went sooo great. Everything was great, what you read about the hotel and hospital is all 100% real. I was also a little nervouse when I was getting ready to leave. I was full of what if's. But as soon as I arrived I knew that I made the right choice. The hotel staff is great and they all speak english. I am bilingual and I speak both english and spanish but even though all the staff in the docters office and hotel spoke to me in english. Even the shuttle drivers who drives you back and forth speaks english. I have a couple pictures with Dr. Rumbaut and some at the hospital. If you would like I can email them to you. I wish I would of taken more of the hotel and more of the hospital to show to others who are intrested. I know how you must be feeling right now. The hospital is beautyful. It is very modern and clean and the docters are on top of you 24/7 after surgery. I would have Dr. Rumbaut or one of his partners come check up on me every couple hours in the hospital and then they also go to the hotel when you go back. My experience was the best there. Sense surgery day I have lost 108lbs, and including the pre-op diet weightloss that is a total of 125lbs. I started out at 330 and today I weigh 205 and I am still loosing. Thanks to GOD and Dr. Rumbauts good work I haven't had any medical problems after surgery. I wish this also for you. Feel free to email me with any questions you might have. My email is: [email protected] So when is your surgery? Take care. And remember I am only an e-mail away if you need anything. Gabriela
Sun Smith
on 12/14/06 1:20 pm - Seattle, WA
Tom, Dr. Rumbaut and his staff are outstanding. You can read far too many details about my surgery in my profile (cruise past the pictures). -Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views