DR AGUIRRE PEOPLE Please Assist a long lost post op!

Molly Mae
on 11/30/06 12:19 am - WA
Hey all you South of the Border hotties and studs! It's been a long time since I have posted here and am doing great. You all look so wonderful...even those of you who I have never seen, ! Anyway, DR AGUIRRE PEOPLE!!! I need help, please. I am trying to schedule a date for my wonderful hubby to go see him for surgery and my emails keep bouncing back to me. Anyone know how I can reach him or Rosella? Thanks in advance! Molly 252/150/150
Traci L.
on 12/2/06 12:38 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, Molly. I send emails to [email protected] and they go through. Is that the address you're using? It goes to Rosella, but Dr. Aguirre often replies. Hope this helps! Traci
Lorraine Wentz
on 12/13/06 11:00 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Hey Miss Hottie McFricken' Hottie! How the devil are ya?! I've been a long time gone from this board and just happened to drop in this evening to see your beautiful shining face! How are the babes? So glad to hear that hubby is taking on his battle and going with Dr. Aguirre! Kudos to him! Send him my well wishes with it all. Well, not much going on here except that my baby girl is due to arrive via c-section on the 22nd! The suspense is killing me! Not to mention her kicks to my bladder! I'll post as soon as I get home from the hospital on the 24th! I hope that you are well and this message finds you happy and enjoying your holidays! Big Hugs! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views