Loan question

Kaye21
on 11/25/06 5:21 am - Broken Arrow, OK
I am wanting to go to Dr. Joya for the gastric bypass. What loan company is best to go through? About how much do I need to save for a down payment?
Nancee
on 11/25/06 1:48 pm
I am looking into this question too. I am planning on going to Dr Joya also. When are you planning on going? I think it would be great if we could go the same time, I live in Tulsa. I was thinking about going by myself so it would be nice to have someone to fly with. Who are you taking with you? Have you talked to Gerald yet? This is exciting knowing someone so close who is planning on going South of the Border also. Lets keep in touch. Nancee
Kaye21
on 11/25/06 11:18 pm - Broken Arrow, OK
I'm really not sure yet when I'm going because I'm in the process of getting a job right now and then I have to save half of the money. With over time and bonuses it will probably be 4-6 months. My husband is suppose to be going with me. I have spoken to Gerald just to ask him if I would qualify for surgery. Yeah, I would love to stay in touch and have a gastic buddy.
yamen
on 11/27/06 10:10 pm - Richmond, TX
I just went with the loan company the Dr. RDZ uses. The interest is a little high but its worth it. Just think about all the money I will be saving on food that i can invest in repaying the loan back. Ha!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views