Lap-Band in Latin American.. Fills in the U.S?

Joizee21
on 11/19/06 10:13 am - Washington, DC
Hi everyone, I was wondering how people found doctors that would perform follow-ups or fills for those that had surgery out of the U.S. I am planning to get the Lap-band in Costa Rica this summer, but I am having a difficult time finding a doctor that would do fills because I am getting the surgery out of the country. And feedback will be helpful!! Thanks!
mikkozoe
on 11/28/06 9:17 pm - Conyers, GA
i think if you go to www.fillcentersusa.com __________________ you can find a fill doc close to you or in your state that will do the fills for you ...i had my band done in Mexico on nov 3 and i am going to a fill center in Ga on Dec 16 Laura
Cassandra W.
on 11/29/06 5:31 pm - West, TX
Hi-jack. Laura, here you are. I wondered how you were and if your surgery went ok. Let me know how you are doing and how the surgery was. Cassandra
mikkozoe
on 11/29/06 8:06 pm - Conyers, GA
The surgery was Wonderful ...Everything is going great as of right now ...knock on wood ...The pain is finally gone ...and like everyone else i can eat everything again UGHHH that is the worse part i think the time from when you feel better until you get your fill ...but i get that on Dec 16 so we will see ...and it sucks for me since i had no restriction to begin with i have very very little now ...So i am eating LOL but that will all change in a few weeks i guess LOL i just need to work in the working out and i will be good to go i think ..... Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views