how do you investigate a doctor background in mexico??

shady1
on 11/2/06 5:24 am - OH
its very confusing trying to get medical information not personal/personality info.nice is nice but realibility is most important.im not complaining just seeking help before surgery to have the right doctor.any help ia greatly appreciated,my spelling is terrible and typing worse
FatManWalking
on 11/8/06 11:02 am - Deep in the Heart of, TX
RNY on 12/11/06 with
Internet and interviews. I searched everything I could find, then interviewed their past patients and ever talked to a few of the doctors themselves. One very nice thing about the doctors in Mexico is that they are very accessible to their patients. How many US doctors will give you their email address, let alone their cell phone numbers? This place is alright to find potential doctors, but here you only get the good, as this is a for profit site, supported by adverts and doctors paying to be featured. However, once you have discovered a few potential doctors, I find the best information comes from finding past patients. Also, most of the doctors will email you a history, of the schools they have attended, where they have worked, trained etc.. Good luck. I decided on Mexico for myself and will be going to Peurto Vallarta on Dec 10th. JP
Sun Smith
on 12/14/06 1:37 pm - Seattle, WA
I read hundreds of profiles on this website. Any time someobdy wrote something interesting, and any time anybody posted to the South of the Border forum, I'd read their profile. I learned a huge amount that way. -Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views