202 lbs gone forever

Ferchie
on 10/28/06 8:18 am - Twin Falls, ID
So I just had my 1st rebirthday - October 25th - and I have lost 202 lbs. I plan to lose at least another 148, which would put me at 150 lbs. Yes if you do the math that means I was 500 lbs on surgery day - wow!!! I feel so good now, I can do almost anything it feels like. I can walk where ever I want to sit where ever I want to. I can stand for as long as necessary now. I don't mind waiting in long lines. I can sit in a booth at a resturant. I fit in the chair at the dentist and the eye doctor offices. I have the confidence to do my official job now, which is "Judge's Clerk" Before it felt like everyone was staring at the fat girl on the bench, now it feels like everyone is staring at the cute girl on the bench lol just kidding, it just feels normal, I feel like a normal person instead of a circus freak. It has been a long time since I have felt this way. I am smaller now than I was in high school. I still don't weigh what my drivers license says but I am getting closer. Thanks to all of you that have been with me so far on this journey and thanks to all of you that join me now. ~~~~~ Jeremy
azbigmamma
on 10/28/06 4:09 pm - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi Jeremy, congrats on the weight loss. You look fabulous. Keep up the awesome work and I know you will make your goal. Again congrats Tanya
Traci L.
on 10/28/06 9:28 pm - Henderson, NY
WOW! 202 is amazing! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on all those good feelings and keep up the great work!!! Traci
Robbin
on 10/29/06 1:18 am - OK
You go, I am so proud of you. I can't wait to feel good. It started out as a vanity thing, but now, just give me breath. And the ability to walk through the mall and to have the feeling in my leg and on and on and on... I can tell how good you are feeling, about yourself and your general health. Good job!!!
bridgetok
on 11/10/06 3:49 pm - Sanford, NC
I'm late, but happy surgiversary!! 202 lbs is amazing!!! I can only wish I'm down 202 lbs on my 1st year sugiversary! B
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views