Lisa is fine!

Traci L.
on 10/27/06 1:48 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, all. Just wanted to let you know that Lisa did fine with her surgery. The computer at the apartment we used in Ensenada was still signed into OH under my name... thus the posting confusion. Anyway, let's all send Lisa our best!!! Traci
Rebar2
on 10/28/06 2:18 am
Thank you Traci! Things could not be better. I have not had much pain or discomfort or trouble drinking. This morning I ate a couple of spoonfuls of yogurt and a bite of a banana and it felt good. As a matter of fact, Dr. Ruiz, the anesthesiologist, hooked me up with a local dentist. I saw him on the way back from the hospital on Thurs, and yesterday he put porcelain veneers on 4 of my teeth! I feel like a movie star. He is also very, very kind and let me walk around after each tooth. It was really icing on the cake of this great dream. I can't wait to get home. Monday will be the test> after going to the hospital at 7 to get the tube and some staples out, Bambi is taking me to San Diego. From there I fly to NYC. Then transfer to flight to Charlotte. Then upon my 1140 pm arrival I have a 3 hour drive home. Well, I am going to take a shower now and do some exploring. I have some Cream of Chicken soup I think I will try at lunch. Much love and a grateful heart, Lisa Thank you again for all of your prayers and support.
Traci L.
on 10/28/06 9:30 pm - Henderson, NY
Hi, Lisa. I'm glad everything is going so smoothly! BUT don't overdo it, OK... you've got a long journey home that will take lots of strength? That's great that you got some veneers... you must look fabulous! Would you please tell Rosella and Dr. Aguirre that I said hello? Talk to you soon! Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views