Mexicali,Dr. Aceves, good choice?

t.j.59
on 10/22/06 12:21 pm - monroe, NC
I am considering going to Mexicali for LapBanding,and using Dr. Aceves, anyone else done this? If so let me hear from you. Is he a good choice, what about fills, what if I have complications after I return home ????
Cassandra W.
on 10/22/06 2:51 pm - West, TX
Hi, I don't know Dr. Aceves personally but have heard lots of good things about him. Most people find a fill doctor in the US for their aftercare. I have gone back to Mexico to my surgeon because I trust him and since he doesnt charge me it doesnt cost that much more. What town do you live in? I have a list of fill docs so maybe there is one near you. Cassandra
t.j.59
on 10/23/06 2:44 am - monroe, NC
Hey, thanks for your e-mail. I live in Monroe, North Carolina. Thats about as far east as you can go. Literally, 4 hours from my house and you'd be swimming in the Atlantic ocean. I live about 12 miles from Charlotte, North Carolina a large city full of bariatric surgeons. My Dr. is Voelinger , South East Bariactrics. I haven't told him yet about considering Mexico, I just found out that my Ins.has an exclusion for any kind of bariactrics. So here or in Mexico I am a self pay. I would appreciate the list of fill drs. that you mentioned . Thanks, Tameria
Cassandra W.
on 10/23/06 3:08 am - West, TX
These are the only two on my list in N.C. I suggest you set aside some time and call some local doctors to see if they will do after care for you too. All they can do is say no and they just might say yes. wishing you the best. Cassandra Roc Bauman, M.D. 1090 Vinehaven Drive Concord, NC Phone: (704) 786-5700 Dr. Leland J. Cook http://www.hickorysurgical.com/cook.htm
Kelli ~.
on 12/18/06 3:37 pm - Atwater, CA
Hi Tameria, I had lapband with Dr. A. I have had good results, and I reccommend him highly. Check out my profile and email if you have any questions.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views