surgeons

w8ongod
on 10/16/06 12:45 pm - Omaha, NE
I am thinking of having the lap band surgery - has anyone heard of dr rodriguez or dr lopez? thanks
Cassandra W.
on 10/19/06 5:43 pm - West, TX
Sorry I haven't. I used Dr. De La Garza. Be sure that the doctor you choose for your band has lots of experience. Of course I prefer my surgeon but there are several highly experienced doctors to choose from. Of course the ones you mention may be two of them but I simply haven't heard anyone discuss them. Wishing you the best. Cassandra
DeanneR
on 10/20/06 10:18 am - Northest Ohio, OH
VSG on 08/28/06 with
Can't help you, Ola. I had vsg with Dr. Joya in Puerta Vallarta. Great experience.
hootiebelle
on 10/22/06 7:49 am - las vegas, NV
Lap Band on 06/12/06 with
I think I heard of Lopez...there are so many and you will see we all love the ones we each went to and that is good because I think the Mexican docs treat us so well and are glad to have the business we each will come back saying I loved my doc.....with that said I went to Dr Joya in Puerto Vallarta....... loved him........ I would also say their are some others you read nothing but good things about..
Barbara H.
on 10/22/06 11:54 am - La Mirada, CA
Sorry don't know of him, but my granddaughter just had the lap band with Dr. Kuri in Tijuana. He is wonderful. Very carring and experienced. Has done over 2000 bands. The hospital is brand new and top notch and the staff wonderful. If I hadn't already had my band done here I woould go to him. We had call Inamed before hand and asked about him. Got very good input from them. Good Luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views