Where is everyone??????????????

azbigmamma
on 10/9/06 12:31 pm - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hello all. This board has been dead, just wondering where everyone is at. Hope all is well with everyone. Update us if you are still around and let us know how you are doing. Tanya Rny 7/26/06 310/240/150 pre/curr/goal
Kelli ~.
on 10/10/06 1:47 am - Atwater, CA
Hi Tanya, I've been AWOL for a long time here cause it seems that it was dead here. I guess people get busy with life and losing weight. I just got back from getting my fill in Mexicali with Dr. Aceves, I had a wonderful time there. All is well though not eating much once again, and have lost 12lbs since this weekend...very weird! Kelli 370/215/140 LB 1/27/06
azbigmamma
on 10/10/06 9:32 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi Kelli, thank you for responding. I am glad you had fun on your trip and glad that you are doing good. Keep us all posted on your progress. I personaly like to hear how people are doing. Take care. Congrats on the weight loss. Tanya
Traci L.
on 10/10/06 1:49 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, Tanya! I agree! I posted a few weeks ago asking the same question! I guess we're all just really busy. I find myself spending more time on my state board since there's more activity. But I am still here!!! I'm having a terrible time with depression... went to the doctor about it yesterday and he's putting me back on meds (thank God!). Other than that, things have been pretty good. I'm down about 57 pounds! How are you doing? Take care! Traci
azbigmamma
on 10/10/06 9:52 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi there Traci, thanks for responding. I am so glad that you are doing good. I am also gald you are seeing the rewards of all your hard work through the surgery and problems that you had. But it sounds like you are on track. I know what you mean about depression. Some days it dont bother me and others I do not even want to get out of bed. I am happy you are getting help for that as well. Well take care of yourself and keep us posted on your awesome weight loss. I am doing good. I just have a problem with having constipation it is driving me crazy. Oh well other than that I am down 70lbs and went from a size 32/34 to a size 22. I guess I am just trucking along. But I am real happy on your success. Keep us posted. Take care. Tanya
bridgetok
on 10/11/06 6:54 am - Sanford, NC
Hey Tanya. I'm here. I check in every now & again. I'm down 150 lb as of this AM. My husband is down about 220 lbs. We're both doing great. I wore an entire outfit in a size 14 last week and it just thrilled me to death! Bridget
azbigmamma
on 10/11/06 12:33 pm - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi Bridget. Congrats on the weight loss for you and hubby. That is so awesome. I hope to see a size 14 myself. I am slowly losing but the important thing is I am losing and not gaining. Keep us updated on hubby and yours progress. Take care. Tanya
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views