2nd Fill (Back from Mexicali)

Kelli ~.
on 10/9/06 8:46 am - Atwater, CA
Oy Vey! It's been a very long weekend, I headed back to Mexicali to get another fill, this making my second fill. I was up at 4am to prepare to fly out at 7:30 from Sacramento. Now, I was very anxious to fly cause I have not flown in 10yrs. However, I made it there to San Diego, met up with the crew to take me to Mexicali...had a blast the entire time! Arrived back in Sac at 9pm but didn't get back to my brother's house till 10:30 due to traffic...and trying to figure out how to get out of the airport parking lot...ha ha. While visiting, my neice helped me get hooked on a drink called FUZE, now I am not sure if this has been posted before but it's a great drink if you have trouble getting in enough water or liquid and want to change things up a bit. The one I like is called Slenderize: Strawberry/Melon. 20 cals, no protein which is a bummer but tastes very good...so if you want to try it, it's great. I also got started on a drink called NAKED, it has 38 g of protein Soy Protein/Whey Protein Isolates, only 250 cals, sugars 28gs but all from fruit not processed sugar. It's pretty good, and I'll drink it for the time being since I am placed on liquids/mushies for a week till I allow the swelling to go down and I can try solids again. Anywho, I'm finally back at home which is always nice, though I love my family they do drive me crazy! Oh, my neice got her breast implants...let me tell you the girl was in pain when she was done, so comtemplating the breast lift seriously...if I even want to go through that pain or not...hmmm well, that's not for another year, so time will tell. My fills to date: 5.8 cc's, 4 cc's in April and 1.8 cc's 10/7 I've lost 7lbs this weekend...so I am getting back on track again! TTFN! Kelli
ChubbyRN
on 10/9/06 9:40 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Kelly! I think the old man and I will be returning to Mexicali for our fills also. After my experience in Mexico, I never want to see a rushed, conceited, crabby ass U.S. doc again. Did you really stick to the two week diet of clears? I hate Isopure and Unjury and fear it will make me So, I have been cheating by sipping on sugar free C.I.B.. It is the only thing that has given me the energy to get anything done. As for breasts, they honestly are the only part of my body that I like. I dread them looking like an orange in a tube sock after I lose weight. Since I am kind of a cheap skate, I will probably just roll them up nice and snug in a padded bra and call it good. As for the saggy tummy, I think if I keep bugging my primary care physician about rashes, I might be able to get insurance to cover the pannectomy. I just need to figure out how to ensure rashes Bravo on your weight loss. I can't wait to lose enough to be noticable.
Kelli ~.
on 10/9/06 12:11 pm - Atwater, CA
Yea, going there is alot of fun and it was great getting to see Nina for the first time. We had a great time, try to go when there are alot of others going it makes the time you spend there go by really quick. As for the boob job, I'll probably get it done but will just have to really prepare for the pain. As for teh Pannectomy, if you can keep your area moist, then you'll get a rash. May sound gross but maybe not shower every day or if you do dont dry there. Sad that we have to go to such lengths to get help. Good luck on your weight loss, it's an incredible journey. Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 434 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views