liquid diet

Olusha
on 10/15/06 8:29 am - WA
I'm packing right now! I just checked the weather and for the next 10 days it says low 90's and thunderstorms. Great! lol I'm gonna want to be naked the whole time I'm down there! I keep going over the list I made over a week ago and added to as I remembered things, hoping I wouldn't forget anything. Did anyone forget something they really wish they'd had? I'm gonna bring an electric kettle with me for making broth and stuff in the room...movies, etc. for entertainment and plenty of jammies to lounge around in! Of course I'm bringing regular clothes too, I hope I feel well enough to walk around town at least once or twice before I leave. I love Puerto Vallarta and look forward to seeing it again. Btw, I think I forgot to post here that Nathalie got back to me about the diet and she said, "Ok, you are doing good if you already lost 13 pounds, just try to have more liquids and less solids.Yogurt is very important. If you really need to chew on something: you can do like slushes ,ice and a piece of fruit and blended,a few veggies is ok and drink water all day." So it doesn't sound like it's life or death when it's coming from her. I'm on day 10 and I've lost 15.5 lbs. Just to be safe, I'm going clear liquids only (no shakes even since that's what my mom did) the day before and I hope to get to 20 lbs. before the surgery. I'm already below a 50 BMI which I really wanted to do, so I'm proud of myself for that.
lmsmith
on 10/15/06 10:53 am - Burnaby, Canada
I way over packed. I didnt' end up using 1/2 of what I took. YOu can order really good broth from room service and it tastes great!! I only used my jammies, slippers, books, mp3 player, toileties (don't forget a chapstick) and a couple of short outfits. I took my own juice and stuff but found I could buy anything I needed right there at the resort. Congrats on your pre-surgery loss!! Leanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views