Mad as HE-L!

Traci L.
on 9/25/06 5:11 am - Henderson, NY
I just found out that someone I work with got his WLS covered under our insurance! I was told absolutely not... written exclusion. So he got to have his surgery locally and only paid $200 out of pocket. You can bet I'm going after the insurance company on this one... may even hire a lawyer. I've spend around $20,000 out of pocket already, and have around $40,000 more in bills waiting to be paid! I'm completely ticked ! Traci
hootiebelle
on 9/25/06 5:29 am - las vegas, NV
Lap Band on 06/12/06 with
you get um girl!!!!!!!!!
ryhan
on 9/25/06 5:46 am - toronto, Canada
Lap Band on 08/09/06 with
That's just about the S#I%%Yest thing I have EVER heard!! I would be livid...heads would roll I hope you make them suffer!
Ferchie
on 9/25/06 11:29 am - Twin Falls, ID
That is crap, I would be pissed too. Get yourself an attorney and take care of that junk now. Discrimination maybe?? Covered for a guy and not a gal??? hhhmmm??? keep us updated - Jeremy
Kelli ~.
on 9/25/06 1:26 pm - Atwater, CA
Talk about wanting to go POSTAL...ugh!!! I would be freaking knocking on some doors ASAP!!! That is such total bull**** I swear it's discrimination on gender...bring that up girlfriend cause when you start throwing out words like Discrimination, Lawsuit...**** always seems to get done!! Also, take this up with a local news station if you can, where I live we have this one station that will take up stories like this and go investigate even to the insurance company...so if you find yourself with some problems...tell them you'll go public on their ass, companies hate bad publicity. Damn, I am hot under the collar just typing...I wish you the best of luck!!! Kelli
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views