Catch Up!

Lorraine Wentz
on 9/25/06 5:03 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I had my one year post-op anniversary just over a month ago. At that time I was down 187 lbs. Now I'm up 5 pounds because I'm six months preggo! Yes, I was naughty and got pregnant before I was 18-24 months post-op! I have a scheduled c-section on December 22nd. I've had an uneventful pregnancy so far. I am having a girl, so usual aches and pains are a wee bit harder than I remember with my little boy, but I'm doing fine! Yesterday I finally got my one year post-op pictures posted on my profile. I still read all the posts around here, I just don't post like I used to. I hope that you are all well and I wish all the best to everyone!! Hugs! Lorraine
Traci L.
on 9/25/06 5:13 am - Henderson, NY
Lorraine, you look incredible!!! Congratulations on the baby!!! What wonderful news!!! Traci
Ferchie
on 9/25/06 11:24 am - Twin Falls, ID
WOO-HOO look at you!!! You are looking HOT HOT HOT!!! Way to go on the loss and the gain. Keep all the fab work. Kisses~Jeremy
gogeko
on 9/25/06 11:48 pm - Palmer, AK
wow, i have to agree with everyone else. you look fantastic. and so much younger. and healthier. i wish you the best with your new baby on the way. i dont post much either. but when ever i see your name on here i get excited. i love your post. keep up the progress. loves to you cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views