October 5th

Wendy M.
on 9/4/06 6:56 am - Marina Del Rey, CA
I am having Lap. RNY with Doctor Aguirre on October 5th. I am staying in the apartment that they have there. Can anyone who used Doctor A tell me anything about the experiance? Is there anything you would have done different? What did you take?
Eggface
on 9/5/06 3:16 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Hi Wendy, I had Open RNY with Dr. Aguirre on 6/20/06. Nice to hear Dr. A is doing lap procedures I don't believe he was a few months ago?? Ensenada and Dr. Aguirre was an absolutely great experience. I felt very at ease. He is an excellent surgeon. His staff is wonderful. Rosella is the nicest person. The nurses at the hospital were fabulous, caring, and attentive. They really anticipate your every need. I had Alejandra and Sonia and they were the best! I also had Alejandra for 4 days of private nursing visits in the apartment. I also can't say enough good things about Bambi (Dr. A's driver). He is a wonderful person and definitely the way to go. I think the most important things to bring are: 1. Stretchy, soft, loose fitting pants for after surgery 2. Tank tops for under your binder 3. Button up shirts to go over when you go out walking 4. A friend or family member (I didn't do this - this is what I would do differently) to walk and chat with. It gets boring. 5. Reading material 6. Small bills $1's, $5's Please feel free to email me with any questions. Good Luck! ~Michelle
Wendy M.
on 9/6/06 12:03 pm - Marina Del Rey, CA
Hi Michelle Thanks for respoding! I hope I get the nice nurses as well. I am definatly looking forward to this surgery. Take care, Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views