A different kind of Saturday....

Ferchie
on 8/19/06 2:41 am - Twin Falls, ID
Normally my Saturdays are spent doing as little as possible, but today was different, I got up at 7a and thought "I think I will go mow the lawn"... For normal people this is a fact of life, the lawn needs mowed and so you mow it, well this is the first time I have ever mowed my lawn, not because someone else did it or I didn't have grass or a mower but because I couldn't do it. I have, in 7 years, made approximately 2 passes across the grass with the mower, my wife always had to do it. I didn't have the balance or the stamina to do the whole thing - well today I mowed the whole lawn and it only took 1 hour!!!!! It normally takes Jen about an hour too, so this means that I can do it in the same time it take her, I used to not even keep up with her walking let alone pushing a mower across grass. This is FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!!!! I guess long story short, my Saturday is another WOW moment for me... How about you??? I hope everyone is doing fabulous!! kisses ~ Jeremy
bridgetok
on 8/20/06 10:14 pm - Sanford, NC
Congrats on the milestone Jeremy! I went on a boat Saturday. I didn't wear a bathing suit or anything (jeans, lol) but I was able to climb aboard and up the ladder and fit! I would have NEVER attempted a boat before, at 370 pounds!!! Bridget PS - love the new sig pic. I love seeing everyone's progress.
Sun Smith
on 8/22/06 1:24 pm - Seattle, WA
Did you ever think that mowing the lawn would be a wow moment? My most recent one was my sister being asked if she thought I was "getting too skinny". Cracked me up. Though I've lost 130 pounds, I still weigh 190 and I'm 5'4. I've got a ways to go. -Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views