Ryan?

Traci L.
on 8/11/06 9:50 pm - Henderson, NY
Has anybody heard how Ryan made out???
lmsmith
on 8/13/06 10:54 am - Burnaby, Canada
I talked to gerald a bit ago and he said he hasn't heard anything about him, so he is assuming he is fine. He would have heard if there was a problem. Leanne
ryhan
on 8/13/06 3:29 pm - toronto, Canada
Lap Band on 08/09/06 with
HEEEEEEEEEEY! (I guess I should have posted earlier) Got home Friday.....you can read about my trip here.... http://awesomeagent.livejournal.com/ Flight was horrible..... surgery went well, it's been 5 days and I'm *almost* feeling like I never had it at all........if it weren't for all the damn gas!!! Bought gas-x tonight, helped a bit. I'm having some MAJOR cravings....especially for chocolate..... I bought chocolate popsicles tonight...not quite clear, but my god, close enough. I hate jello. I hate broth I'm getting mighty sick of juice too.... Can't wait till Thursay morning when I can wake up and have REAL SOUP!! Other than that, I'm feeling GREAT!!! ***already lost 4.5 pounds!!*** WOO HOO!!! BTW....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, AND THANKS FOR ASKING ABOUT ME....made me feel good to see my name on that post
Traci L.
on 8/13/06 9:14 pm - Henderson, NY
Hiya! I'm glad it all went well!!! It's good to hear from you! I hate all that stuff, too. Still hate soup and I'm over 7 weeks out!!! Congrats on the 4.5 pounds! It's a great start! Take care, Ryan! Traci
ryhan
on 8/14/06 2:48 am - toronto, Canada
I read that you already lost like 40 lbs!?! Wholy crap!! I hope I do that well!! CONGRATS!!!!
lmsmith
on 8/14/06 2:14 am - Burnaby, Canada
I am almost 8 months out and still hate broth and jello!! Glad to hear you are doing well. I called Gerald the other day to check up on ya!!! Leanne
ryhan
on 8/14/06 2:44 am - toronto, Canada
AWWW you rock! **big hugs**
jamisonma
on 8/14/06 4:10 am - Loveland, CO
Lap Band on 03/17/06 with
Ryan... Ryan... Ryan... You should have taken my advice and got the wheelchair... somebody else would have been running to get you to your connecting flight...
ryhan
on 8/14/06 10:04 am - toronto, Canada
I know.... I'm a dumb-ass. **hangs my head in shame**
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views