First Year Anniversary!

Lorraine Wentz
on 8/6/06 9:45 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I am so excited to say that I am 1 year post-op and have lost a total of 187 lbs.! I have posted an update on my profile as always! Hugs! Lorraine
Sun Smith
on 8/6/06 2:19 pm - Seattle, WA
You are such a success story and I love reading your posts. Congratulations on your weight loss and thanks for being such a great contributor to the board. -Pam
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/7/06 11:41 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Pam! I hope you are well! You look absolutely fantastic by the way!!! Hugs! Lorraine
kix
on 8/7/06 1:32 am - CO
Man, Lorraine, I can't believe a whole year has gone by already! I remember vividly your last post before leaving for Mexico -- it still seems like yesterday. You are doing fabulous, and I just have to say, if I weighed what you weigh now, I'd walk naked through the grocery store! My surgery is next Monday afternoon, and I'm getting into that nervous/excited mode. I hope I sail through it as well as you, and am able to do as well as you have done this past year. Hugs, Kix
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/8/06 1:28 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thanks Kix! It's pretty mind blowing really! Every once in a while I pause and have to absorb it all, over again! You don't want me walking naked in my own house, let alone the grocery store!!! Yikes! You are going to do fabulously and I can't wait to hear how everything went! You're in my thoughts!! Hugs! Lorraine
Robbin
on 8/7/06 10:50 pm - OK
You are the best. I too, love reading your posts. Congrats on your weight loss, I know you must feel so much better. A big WLS hug! Robbin
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/8/06 1:29 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thanks Robbin! A WLS hug right back atcha! I hope you are well!! Hugs! Lorraine
Traci L.
on 8/8/06 12:51 am - Henderson, NY
WOO HOO, LORRAINE!!! You rock!!! Traci
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/8/06 1:30 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Traci! How are things going with you? I hope you are well! Hugs! Lorraine
Ally
on 8/12/06 2:49 am - Abilene, KS
Congrats Lorraine! You have done fantastic!!! I will be one year out on the 15th of next month and am 125# down thus far. Wow has life changed for us in the last year. I never thought this was obtainable, but we're doing it! Keep up the great job!! Ally 305/180/150ish Dr. Rumbault 9-15-05
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views