PASSPORT QUESTIONS

MEKENZIE
on 8/4/06 2:26 am - BOWLING GREEN, KY
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I NEED TO KNOW THE QUICKEST WAY TO GET A PASSPORT. PLEASE SHARE ANYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS TOPIC. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PASSPORTS, ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL. THANKS EVERYBODY LEE
lmsmith
on 8/4/06 2:53 am - Burnaby, Canada
The link for all the info on getting passport is right here: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html Why do you need a rush passport? The laws don't change until January? Leanne
denaly
on 8/4/06 5:21 pm - Eugene, OR
RNY on 09/11/06 with
Go to your local post office, they will take your photo for 15 dollars and then it is a 62 dollar fee for the us government and a 35 i think for the post office. All has to be paid with a check, no cash or cards. You need an original birth certificate with a raised seal. I could not believe how fast I got mine back. I did mine about 3 weeks ago and got it on Monday. You can express it for I think 25 more dollars. I got my passport because it is good to have as well is more convenient when crossing the borders than a birth certificate and drivers license. Hope this helps, it is kind of late so I know I am making less sense than usual.
BURNSDM
on 8/5/06 2:34 am - LEES SUMMIT, MO
RNY on 09/11/06 with
You dont have to have a passport though right. I was told by Gerald at Dr. Joya's office that I would just need a birth certificate and a valid drivers license. It cost $170.00 at the post office where I live for express delivery. Thats double the origional cost. So I am going to try to just go with the BC and drivers licence.
MEKENZIE
on 8/5/06 8:44 am - BOWLING GREEN, KY
Thanks for the replies! I'll go to the post office, if everything works out for me to go overseas. I'm looking into india, has anyone went there for surgery? I't seems much more affordable for me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views