wow moment

vickig
on 7/30/06 1:42 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
went to leave house last night didn't have a clean teashirt. grabed my daughters to try on.she's 11 i was feeling brave. it fit! the funny thing is ...i went to the races w/ hubby and ended up talking to 2 or 3 ladies wanting to have wls on was 6 wks out. as she was wondering about wt. loss and how much she would loose i looked at my shirt i was using as an example of the wt i had lost, and it was my daughters shirt that i had brought back from pv mx. as a souvanier(spelling). i had a huge grin for the rest of the night!i'm down 107 lbs in 7 1/2 months w/ 20 more to go! just had to gloatthis site is my saving grace i never would have gone south of the border w/o it, because i didn't know!thanks again to every one on this board and to those that will join
Traci L.
on 8/2/06 9:35 pm - Henderson, NY
Very, VERY cool!!! What a great feeing that must have been!!! Good for you! Traci
lmsmith
on 8/4/06 3:04 am - Burnaby, Canada
Congrats on your success. It's a great feeling isn't it!! I am able to wear my 15 year old daughter's track pants now as well. Pretty cool!!! Leanne 274/149/140 LAP RNY - Dec16/05
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views