COST FOR RNY & DS OUTSIDE US.

MEKENZIE
on 7/26/06 12:50 pm - BOWLING GREEN, KY
. I would like to know the cost of the drs overseas for RNY. Thanks for you alls help!
Sun Smith
on 7/27/06 3:47 pm - Seattle, WA
Lap RNY for Dr. Rumbaut cost me $14,400 last July. Included surgeon, pre surgery check-up and labs, and all hospital costs. Didn't include the airfare or hotel stay. -Pam
MEKENZIE
on 7/28/06 11:30 am - BOWLING GREEN, KY
Pam, thanks for the info. Lee
Kim1031
on 7/29/06 11:41 am - Grants Pass, OR
ont know if you are interested or not, but Dr. Pleatman is in Michigan, and for cash patients has a package price for lap band and RNY patients. I listed his site below if you'd like to check him out. He just did myhusbands suregery (we flew in from Oregon) and we have been really pleased. www.laparoscopy.com/pleatman Just a suggestion if you don't need to go out of the country except for financial reasons. Best wishes, Kim
MEKENZIE
on 7/29/06 12:26 pm - BOWLING GREEN, KY
Kim, I hope your husband has a fast recovery. Keep us detailed on him. Thank you for all the info on Dr. Pleatman, I wiil defintely keep him on my list. His price is affordable & his location is more convient. I was interested in RNY for the LAST 2 years . But now I'm trying to gather info on DS too! I don't want to have the surgery & gain the weight back later. I know that one has to change their eating habits for life, but I also need all the help I can get to maintain the w/l. Thanks again, lee
AllstateAgentWI
on 7/31/06 9:32 am - Watertown, WI
RNY on 05/16/06 with
check out www.drjoya.com... cost in May for RNY w/air fare, surgery, pre tets, hotel for 7 nights, hospital fees, all inclusive for lack of better words was $12,500 - most amazing experience i have personally have experienced! Christina RNY 5/16/06
MEKENZIE
on 7/31/06 10:22 am - BOWLING GREEN, KY
Christina, thanks for the information on dr joya! You all are really helpful on this site.. ANYONE KNOW THE COSTS FOR DS ALSO? Lee
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/06 7:31 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Lee I had VSG with Dr. Mikler in Colombia, the All Inclusive Package cost me U$13.950 (includes airfare, hotel, exams, hospital, medical fees, insurance, etc, etc) He also performs RNY for the same price. his website is www.byebyeobesity.com Amanda
karollmendez
on 8/16/06 2:54 pm - Mexicali, Mexico
hi! the cost for a laparascopic RNY in Tijuana Mexico is about $12 000 ...you can visit www.obesityfree.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views