ITS BEEN A LONG TIME

Lunita
on 7/25/06 3:03 am - OR
Wow its been so long since I have been on here. I want everyone to know im still around. I have lost 142 pounds. Im down to 167 from 309. ( wearing size 12 now ) I would like to lose another 10 pounds. And than I need to start looking into plastic surgery to remove excess skin. Perhaps in a year I can do something about it. My twin sister, luna, is doing great. She has lost over 80 pounds since her surgery in febuary. My aunt, donna, is now planning for her surgery with Dr. Aguirre. She will be heading down next month. That will make 3 family members who have gone to Dr. A. You think he can do a discount, like 2 for one and than I can send my mom and dad?....Just kidding. Its good to see some familiar faces on some of the other post. I will try to visit here more often, but no promises. I really need to update my profile. So much has happened with me in last few months. And I need to get new pics up too. I hope every one is doing great. And I wish the best to new ones who are begining thier WLS journeies. Huggs to all cindy
bridgetok
on 7/26/06 10:43 am - Sanford, NC
Hi Cindy! Good to see you again! At first I thought it was Luna (you used her ID to post) saying she lost 142 lbs since Feb this year. I almost choked, lol. Please update us again, success stories from the older members help keep me going. Bridget
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views