Finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azbigmamma
on 7/19/06 4:30 pm - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
I have started to lose weight now. I am getting my energy back. People dont realize how much food plays a role in there lives until they cannot eat solids any more.But I have finaly started to lose so I feel better now. I know I have been sticking to the diet. I also did research, and called a Dr. friend of mine, and I was told that the body goes into a starvation mode and holds on to the fat cells and water as well. The body does not know when it is going to eat again. Then it eventaully gets with the program and you start to lose. I am one week from surgery and one week into pre-op diet. It is hard. But I have noticed today that it is getting real easy for me. I am not starving anymore. Today was a pretty good day for me. Thanks for all the support and will post after I get back from P.V. unless I have more questions. Thanks to everyone and hope everyone is well. Tanya
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/06 3:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck to you, and remember to update us. There is an internet cafe at the resort, its very resonable $ .. if ya feel like updating us from PV!! Take care
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 437 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 629 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1842 views