I have a date!!!!

denaly
on 7/19/06 5:00 am - Eugene, OR
RNY on 09/11/06 with
I am so excited, I have been lurking in the boards for a year now and I have finally set a date. I will be having surgery with Dr. Joya on the 11th of September. My dad has said he would help me get the surgery so hopefully I can find enough money for that. Anyways I am a little nervous and a lot excited. If anyone else will be there around this time we should plan something, it would be nice to not be alone for the surgery. D
Sun Smith
on 7/19/06 1:15 pm - Seattle, WA
Congratulations! Dr. Joya patients give him good reviews, so you are in good hands. It'll be here soon, and then you'll be on the losing side. -Pam
azbigmamma
on 7/19/06 4:18 pm - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hello D, I will be having surgery with Dr. Joya on the 26 of July. Congrats on your date I hope everything goes great for you. I know you will be ok. Will post when I get back from P.V. I hear it is really beautiful down there. I think we will be in good hands. So again congrats. Too bad we were not going to be down there at the same time. But I am sure some one else will be down there. Good luc****ep us posted. Tanya
BURNSDM
on 7/24/06 9:59 am - LEES SUMMIT, MO
RNY on 09/11/06 with
I have a surgery date too. I will have surgery with Dr. Joya on September 8th, so I will probably see you there. I met someone here where I live who had surgery with Dr. Joya and she had great things to say about her experience. She is the one who helped my decision to go with Dr. Joya. I am so excited for you and me both.
Karen C.
on 7/25/06 8:33 am - Blue Springs, MO
VSG on 07/18/08 with
Oh - I saw you're from Lee's Summit. I live in Blue Springs, work in LS and am considering surgery with Dr. Joya too. We should get together and chat. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you my phone number. Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 437 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 629 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1842 views