please pray

Traci L.
on 7/13/06 1:03 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, everyone. I am not doing well at all. I was in NYC last week having laproscopic surgery with Dr. Gagner at NY Presberyterian to correct an obstruction. We drove home (7 hours) Monday, and I still feel terrible. Please pray for me. I don't know what to do. I completely regret what I've done and fear that I'll never recover. Traci
LinZhi's Mum
on 7/13/06 1:18 am - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Oh Traci, I am so sorry! I assume you had a bowel obstruction? So what did Dr. Gagner say....prognosis? He think after you heal, and get some strenght, everything will be okay? Hang in there, there is always time for us to have those regret thoughts. You have been thru alot. We are here for you, rest, give your body some time to heal. Keep up the protien, to help you heal. Many prayers with you! If you need anything do not hesitate to email Sandy
Traci L.
on 7/13/06 2:32 am - Henderson, NY
THe obstruction was in the lower part of the Y... the tube going from my old tummy to the intestine. Thanks for your support and prayers. I need all I can get right now.
GW
on 7/13/06 1:42 am - Weatherford, TX
I am sorry you are going through this right now! I also assume you mean a bowel obstruction? If so, one of the "old-timers" on this site, and my angel during my surgery, is Cheri Moran. She had a bowel obstruction to and really went through it! She may have some helpful advise for you. You will be in my prayers. ^j^ Genie
AllstateAgentWI
on 7/13/06 7:43 am - Watertown, WI
RNY on 05/16/06 with
Traci, I am sorry to hear about your complication, hopefully it will be solved in the near future. I will be praying for you, and when you start feeling better I hope you won't continue to have these regrets. Christina
azbigmamma
on 7/13/06 8:49 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Traci, I am so sorry that you had this complication. I hope that you get to feeling better real soon. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well. I hope that when you feel better you still do not have any regrets.Take care. Tanya
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 2:02 pm - Wartburg, TN
Traci, Wish I was there so I could give you a big hug, but I will be praying hard for you. You WILL recover in the name of the Lord. Blessings, Jaime
Eggface
on 7/14/06 1:28 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Traci, I began to wonder when I didn't see you post... I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. My prayers are with you. I hope with the passage of time you will feel this was just a bump in the road to happiness. Please e-mail me if you need a shoulder. ~Michelle
Traci L.
on 7/14/06 3:12 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, Michelle. I'm going back to Ensenada today. I feel worse today and just need to get things fixed. Dr. A's been great.. calling every day to see how I'm doing. Please keep praying, as I'm sure another surgery is in the very near future.
dreana1974
on 7/14/06 2:59 pm - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey girl! I am so sorry you are going through this. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and hang in there! Hugs, Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 437 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 629 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1842 views