I have a surgery date!!!!!!!!!!!!

azbigmamma
on 7/11/06 10:31 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
I have a surgery date! It is July 26. I am so excited. I have to start my pre-op diet tomorrow, but that is ok. So in 2 weeks I get to start my life over again. I just wanted to let everyone know and thank you all for your support and answering all my questions. I will still be around to lurk on the boards. Thanks again and good luck to all.
mares
on 7/11/06 4:15 pm - pasadena, CA
Tanya, wishing you all the best in your decision to have surgery in Mexico. I had my surgery there with Dr. Ortiz a couple weeks ago and Iam doing great. Isaw your photos --- you are a beautiful woman thin or heavy and your son is sooo cute. GOOD Luck with the whole process
azbigmamma
on 7/11/06 4:53 pm - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hello Mar, thank you for the support. I am getting so nervous now. If I can go 2 weeks without eating I will be ok...LOL Thank you for the compliments, I think my son is adorable too. LOL but I am suppose to I am his mom. I am glad your surgery turned out real good for you. I will keep everyone posted. For those who care..LOL. Take care and thanks for the post. Tanya
AllstateAgentWI
on 7/12/06 4:09 am - Watertown, WI
RNY on 05/16/06 with
Alright Tanya, before you know it you will also be on the losing side like some of us!! Good luck, enjoy Puerto Vallarta, I know you are going to miss your son, but remember you need time to recover! I will be thinking of you on the 26th!! Take Care! Christina
azbigmamma
on 7/13/06 8:52 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hey Christina, thank you for all your support and words of encouragement. And I also thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I am real excited. I am real real hungry too. But it is going to pay off in the end. So thanks again for everything and I will keep everyone posted. Tanya
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 437 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 629 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1842 views